- We don’t and will not sell your data.
- We offer a free product and hope you’ll purchase one of our paid products. That’s how we make money.
- When you sign up for and use our products, we process your account and—if applicable—payment information.
- To provide you with writing suggestions, we process your text. To provide you with an optimized product, we also process some additional information, such as the type of device you’re using.
- We use a small number of trusted third parties to help provide our products.
- You can exercise your region-specific rights (like GDPR and CCPA rights).
- If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, you can contact us at email@example.com
How Does AI Detector Pro Make Money?
We offer a free trial after which you would need to pay for our product. We make money from the paid products, as both paid report packs and paid monthly subscriptions. We don’t sell your data.
What Information Does AI Detector Pro Process or Collect?
We process or collect information to provide, build, protect, improve, and promote our products. The information we collect includes account and payment information you provide, as well as log data and device information that we collect automatically.
Here are the categories of information we collect or process:
- Account information when you sign up for an account, which includes your email address, password, name, and email preferences. If you sign up through a third-party service, like Google or Apple, we’ll collect the information from them that you authorize.
- Payment information if you are a paying customer, which includes payment transaction history and limited payment card information. If you use PayPal, or Stripe or another payment processor to finalize and pay for your order, you will provide your payment information directly to those providers, not us.
- Log data and device information, which includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, and operating system and platform.
- Sales and support data, which is the personal information you share with us when you interact with our customer support and sales teams.
- User content, which consists of all the text and documents that you upload, enter, or otherwise transmit when you use our products. For information on how we use, process, protect, and store user content.
- Usage data, which includes information about how you use and interact with our products. For example, we collect usage data to improve our users’ experience on the platform.
- Third-party information, such as data about organizations, industries, lists of companies that are customers, website visitors, marketing campaigns, and other matters related to our business from affiliates and subsidiaries, our partners, or others that we use to make our information better or more useful. This data may be combined with the other information we collect and might include aggregate-level data, such as which IP addresses correspond to zip codes or countries. Or it might be more specific: for example, how well an online marketing or email campaign performed.
- Other information you provide directly to us. You may have the option to submit additional information as you use our products. For example, you may choose to participate in surveys or beta testing groups where you can provide feedback on the product or new features.
How Does AI Detector Pro Use Personal Information?
We use your information to provide, build, protect, improve, and promote our products.
The way we use your information depends, in part, on how you use our products and what preferences you set.
We use your information for the following specific purposes:
- Providing AI Detector Pro products to you. We use data to operate our products and provide a rich, interactive experience. For example, we process your user content to show you appropriate writing suggestions. You are not required to use any personalized content suggestion features and may ignore them entirely.
- Personalizing AI Detector Pro for you. We use personal information to tailor your experience and enhance your communication abilities.
- Providing support to you. We need personal information to resolve issues that you encounter with our products. For example, if you contact our support team, we may need access to account information in order to respond to your request.
- Troubleshooting and debugging our products. We need data to resolve technical issues that arise with our products. For example, we use log data to track outages.
- Building and improving our products. We’re continually developing new methods to make our products smarter, faster, more secure, and more helpful. We use data to help us do so. For example, we refer to usage data to help us decide what new features to build.
- Processing payments. If you are a paying customer, we need payment information to enable your transaction.
- Promoting our products. We use data to send promotional communications. For example, depending on your location, we may use account information to send you marketing emails about new products or offers, from which you can unsubscribe.
- Ensuring our and our users’ safety and security. We need personal information to protect AI Detector Pro against fraud and abuse. For example, we may need to use your account information to verify your activity and protect against malicious, deceptive, or illegal activity.
- Supporting and selling our products. We use sales and support data to promote and sell our products to you and to provide you with support.
- Complying with legal obligations. We use personal information where required by law or where we believe it is necessary to protect our or others’ legal rights. For example, we may process account information to help you exercise your data protection rights.
We use both automated and manual processing techniques when using information for these purposes.
How Does AI Detector Pro Secure and Store Personal Information?
We use a combination of technical, physical, and logical safeguards to secure your data. These safeguards include encryption, secure network configuration, data transfer restrictions, restricted employee access, and several other measures.
AI Detector Pro retains personal information for as long as necessary to provide our products to you, to complete the transactions you have requested, or for other legitimate purposes such as to comply with our legal obligations or resolve disputes.
When it comes to user content, by default, we process user content associated with your account to provide services to you (for example, writing suggestions). After that, if you did not choose to retain that content, we either delete or de-identify it. With AI Detector Pro we will store documents you create until you delete them or you delete your account.
Some of our optional product features will provide personalized writing suggestions. You are not required to use any features for personalized writing suggestions.
With Whom Does AI Detector Pro Share Personal Information?
We don’t sell your personal information. We do share your information with certain third parties, as described below, to provide, build, protect, improve, and promote our products and as required by law.
- AI models to support core functionality AI Detector Pro uses AI models to provide its core functionality. To run an AI scan, mark up, and edit your document, your text must be run through these models. Some of these models are provided by third parties; in these cases, your text must be shared in order to provide our basic service.
- Trusted service providers. We use service providers to provide, protect, promote, and improve our products. These trusted third parties are bound by agreements that require them to follow our data privacy and security requirements and only use your data in the way we tell them to.
- Government agencies, regulators, and other authorized third parties. We may disclose your information to governmental agencies, regulators, and other third parties if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or appropriate governmental request; (b) protect any person from death or serious bodily injury; (c) prevent fraud, harm, or abuse of AI Detector Pro or our users; or (d) perform a task carried out in the public interest.
- An acquirer of AI Detector Pro’s business or assets. In case of a merger, sale, or reorganization of all or part of our business, information covered by this policy may be transferred in connection with that deal. We’ll notify you (for example, via a message to the email address associated with your account) of any such deal and outline your choices in that event.
- With your consent or otherwise at your direction. If you consent to share your personal information or otherwise direct us, we may do so.
Does AI Detector Pro Collect Personal Information from Children?
Please note that in some jurisdictions, the age of digital consent is older than 13. If you are in one of those jurisdictions, you must be at least that age to use our products.
Exercising Your Data Rights
You have a number of ways to interact with the personal information that AI Detector Pro processes, including requesting a record of your information, updating or correcting it, and deleting it.
- Correct or update your data. You can update your name, email address, and language preference through your AI Detector Pro account settings. If you have problems updating this information, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stop us from processing your personal information. You can ask us to stop using your personal information for marketing emails by clicking “unsubscribe” on the emails you receive and
- Delete your data. You can remove your personal information from AI Detector Pro by
What Other Policies Apply to the Use of AI Detector Pro’s Products?
When you use AI Detector Pro’s products, your use is subject to our Terms of Service. Our Terms of Service include provisions governing how to resolve disputes, our limited warranties, and limitations on damages.
When and How Will AI Detector Pro Update this Policy?
Contact Information for AI Detector Pro
Additional Information for Users in Specific Regions and Teams
Information submitted to AI Detector Pro will be transferred to, processed, and stored in the United States. If you post or transfer any information to or through our products, then that information will be hosted and accessed in the United States Please note that the privacy laws of the United States may be different from those in the place where you are a resident.
Legal basis for processing
The EU GDPR and UK data protection laws require a legal basis for our use of personal information. Our basis varies depending on the specific purpose for which we use personal information. We use the following bases:
- Performance of a contract when we provide you with our products or communicate with you about them. This includes when we use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products, and process payments.
- Our legitimate business interests and the interests of our customers when we detect and prevent fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, ourselves, or others, when we improve our products, and when we promote our paid products to you.
- Your consent when we ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time, and we will stop processing your data for that purpose.
- Compliance with a legal obligation when we use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification purposes.
Users in California, Nevada, and Brazil
Summary of information we collect
You may request that we:
- Delete your account and purge your data from our servers
You may have the right to receive information about the financial incentives we offer you (if any). You also have the right not to be discriminated against, per applicable law, for exercising your rights. Certain information may be exempt from such requests under applicable law. For example, we need certain information to provide our products to you. If you ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access or use our products.
We do not sell personal information to third parties.